[Glade-devel] Any Debian packaging for Glade3?

Em Seg, 2006-06-19 ?s 10:45 -0400, Tristan Van Berkom escreveu:
Hi Gustavo,

Hey!

    I have a special request for the packaging of glade3... I would
like
you to package the gnome catalog seperately.

This includes:
    libgladegnome.so (the gnome support module)
    gnome.xml, bonobo.xml & canvas.xml (the gnome catalog files)
    gnome*.png and bonobo*.png (pixmaps for the gnome component)

That sounds sane enough =). I'll do it this way. I'll do a separate
package for the development stuff, as well. I'll probably work on this
packaging on wednesday only, I am afraid.

I'll keep in touch. Thanks for the pointers!

See you,

--
Gustavo Noronha Silva <kov at debian.org>
http://people.debian.org/~kov/