[Glade-devel] Any Debian packaging for Glade3?

Em Seg, 2006-06-12 ?s 18:33 -0400, Tristan Van Berkom escreveu:
getting info full release mode sometime over the next month and I
would
expect packages to start apearing not long after, anyone is ofcourse
welcome to package glade3...

I'm the maintainer of the glade2 package, and I'm interested in
maintaining the glade3 package as well. I'll package it as "glade" in
experimental next week, if you think that would be useful.

Do you think having glade3 and glade2 in parallel for some time will be
needed? Are the glade files fully compatible? What about compatibility
with gazpacho?

Glade3 was just too alpha last I checked, so I didn't think it would be
useful in Debian for a while.

See ya,

--
Gustavo Noronha Silva <kov debian org>