[Glade-devel] Re: MenuBar editor

On Wed, 2005-12-14 at 11:52 -0500, Tristan Van Berkom wrote:
[...]
     o Add a seperator using the context menu on the treeview,
       then select the seperator and delete it using the
       "Remove button", I get:

       Gtk-ERROR **: file gtktreestore.c: line 781
       (gtk_tree_store_iter_parent): assertion failed: (parent != NULL)
       aborting...

Fixed.

[...]
If you could just adjust your patch to augment the gtk+.xml.in
instead of overwriting it; I'll commit it right away and we
can work from there, once we get GtkRadioMenuItem working,
undo/redo support fixed & iron out the glitches; I plan on
makeing the "Menu editor" snapshot release :)

Cool :D

greets

Juan Pablo

PD: Just in case

        2005-12-14  Juan Pablo Ugarte <juanpablougarte gmail com>

        * src/glade-app.c: glade_app_set_project() Sets the
          current/working directory to the project's directory.

        * src/glade-builtins.c: Added glade_standard_boolean_spec().

        * src/glade-editor-property.c: New Glade Editor Property Class
          GladeEPropPixbuf. (GdkPixbuf properties)

        * src/glade-gtk.c: GtkMenuBar Load/Save Support + editor.
          GtkImage loading fixes. glade_gtk_image_set_icon_name().
          GtkLabel added glade_gtk_label_set_label().

        * src/glade-project-window.c: Added About icon.

        * src/glade-project.c: glade_project_new_from_interface() make
          project's path always absolute.

        * src/glade-property-class.c: Added pixbuf property support in
          glade_property_class_make_string_from_gvalue() and
          glade_property_class_make_gvalue_from_string().

        * src/glade-property.c: Added pixbuf property support in
          glade_property_set_va_list() and glade_property_get_va_list().

        * widgets/gtk+.xml: New classes. GtkMenuItem GtkCheckMenuItem
          GtkImageMenuItem and GtkSeparatorMenuItem.