[Glade-devel] Embedding the design window

Hi,

I've been able to embed the design window by using a hack that involves
removing the top level flag and making some other changes.

It almost works out of the box, but it crashes when clicking on a
widget. The attached patch fixes the crash.

Lluis.

El lun, 05-12-2005 a las 17:53 -0500, Tristan Van Berkom escribi?: