[Glade-devel] Adding Styles in Glade 3

Hi,
  We are using Glade for one our product and are very new to Glade. We wish
to switch to Glade-3 because of its excellent design. Keep-up the good work.

Style sheet property is an important feature for us. We have been
trying to add few style sheet properties in gtk+.xml, but with out success.

Could anyone of you help us to put these properties in place.

<property id="bg[GTK_STYLE_SELECTED]">#44446464acac</property>
We tried adding the above statement for GtkWidgets class and as well as for,
say GtkWindow or GtkButton.
Still could not find such property being displayed in "General" or "common"
tabs of property editor.

Could anyone you answer the following questions.
1. Can style sheet properties be added through gtk+.xml for glade-3 or it is
only through gtkrc files.
2. What is the format of the style sheet entries ( fg, bg, pixmap) if it has
to be in gtk+.xml ? Why did not the above mentioned statment work?
3. We could not find "style propagate", "style name", "font name" associated
with any gtk classes. Have these been removed? If not, again what would be
the entries in gtk+.xml for these?
4. Is it planned to put the style properties in a new tab of property editor
or under "common" tab.
5. What other steps have to followed for adding style properties.
6. Is there a document which list down the steps to be followed for adding a
feature/bug fix for glade-3?

TIA,
Divakar E

Formula One fan? Start racing. Have fun!
http://server1.msn.co.in/sp05/tataracing/onlinegame.asp