[Glade-devel] ChangeLog entries in glade3

Joaquin Cuenca Abela <e98cuenc yahoo com> writes:

It's already a pain to keep the Changelog up to date
just signaling the changed files.  I don't see the
improvement that will result from signaling the
individual functions on the changelog versus a cvs
diff -u.

Well its much easier to popup another emacs buffer to the ChangeLog
than run "cvs diff -u|less". Anyways what I'm suggesting is to follow
something of the sorts of the "GNU ChangeLog Guidelines"
(see the GNU Coding Standards info page for that).

Also in ChangeLog's rather than say something like "moved code logic to
use inheritance", its better if you add per function change specific change
info.

Cheers!
Archit Baweja