[Glade-devel] ChangeLog entries in glade3

Emacs handles this for you (M-x add-change-log-entry)

Joaquin Cuenca Abela wrote:

It's already a pain to keep the Changelog up to date
just signaling the changed files.  I don't see the
improvement that will result from signaling the
individual functions on the changelog versus a cvs
diff -u.

Agreed, the last commit was big, and difficult to
follow, etc. but it will still be big even if I
signaled the individual functions.

Cheers,

--- Archit Baweja <bighead users sourceforge net>
wrote:

Hi paolo & joaquin,

Could you please put in the function names besides
the file names in your
ChangeLog entries? It's pretty hard to track
code/changes without that and
using cvs diff between previous versions of a file.

TIA
Archit

=====
Joaquin Cuenca Abela
e98cuenc at yahoo dot com

        Remi Cohen-Scali/               +33139447409

 Remi dot Cohen-Scali at Jaluna dot COM
 Remi at Cohen-Scali dot COM
 rcoscali at cvs dot GNOME dot ORG