[Glade-devel] ChangeLog entries in glade3

Hi paolo & joaquin,

Could you please put in the function names besides the file names in your
ChangeLog entries? It's pretty hard to track code/changes without that and
using cvs diff between previous versions of a file.

TIA
Archit

If we agree on that I can do it, even if I prefer a short explanation of the changes rather than a list of
functions... (the two thing are not mutually exclusive, but I have the impression that once one has an entry
made of a list of function alredy done, is less motivated to describe his changes ;)

Anyway to read the changes I usually use bonsai (cvs.gnome.org/bonsai): if you click on the revision number
of the file you get a useful page displaying the changes.

ciao
        paolo