[Glade-devel] Some ideas on window's specific code.

Hi

I noticed that in some source files that Joaquin has been using some "goto"
statements to make glade3 compilable on windows platform. (lblError is a goto
tag I saw in there). Don't you think it is better to use preprocessor flags
and #ifdef's rather than lblError? or is that "goto" for something else besides
window's specific code. We all know "goto" is not all that an encouraged
programming practice.

Cheers!
Archit