[Glade-devel] ChangeLog entries in glade3

Selon James Henstridge <james daa com au>:

On 14/08/03 19:48, Joaquin Cuenca Abela wrote:

It's already a pain to keep the Changelog up to date
just signaling the changed files.  I don't see the
improvement that will result from signaling the
individual functions on the changelog versus a cvs
diff -u.

Agreed, the last commit was big, and difficult to
follow, etc. but it will still be big even if I
signaled the individual functions.

If you are using Emacs, maintaining a changelog is really easy.

As spartans replied to Alexandre: "if" :-)

I'm using the whole msvc6.  I was first switching back to emacs to editing,
and doing the compilation & debug on msvc6, but at the end I resigned to just
using the msvc editor.

Anyway, I don't really see what's going to add over just doing a plain diff.
You still have the overall explanation on the Changelog, and I think that I've
fully commentted all the new functions.

Archit, if you have a hard time with some of the changes, that's
understandable, just ask me privately or on the list.  That should help you
understand the changes much more easily than just the name of the changed
functions on the changelog.