Re: [Gimp-web] Check static.gimp.org

On Tue, Nov 10, 2015 at 10:00:23AM +0100, Simon Budig wrote:
Pat David (patdavid gmail com) wrote:
Keep the discussion on-list to help everyone keep track of what you may
find.

Two minor issues:

Please consider making the body text more bold and more black.

For me the text is on the brink on the unreadable due to the lack of
contrast. Given that we all age at a rate of 1s/s I'd appreciate that
:)

See http://www.home.unix-ag.org/simon/files/weight-comparison.png for a
comparison of the original and changing the weight to 400 (gimp.css:153)
and color to #333 (home.css:2).

I agree 100%.

--

Marco Ciampa