Re: [Gimp-web] Check

Pat David (patdavid gmail com) wrote:
Keep the discussion on-list to help everyone keep track of what you may

Two minor issues:

Please consider making the body text more bold and more black.

For me the text is on the brink on the unreadable due to the lack of
contrast. Given that we all age at a rate of 1s/s I'd appreciate that

See for a
comparison of the original and changing the weight to 400 (gimp.css:153)
and color to #333 (home.css:2).

It might be worth looking at more pages than I did. For example the news
item date is #aaa on white in a very small light font. If we don't want
our visitors to read the text it would be better to remove the text
instead  :)

              simon budig de