Re: [Gimp-web] Check static.gimp.org

I'm sorry but I can not commit to anything. My availability is all over the
place and I usially just have to work on the lists and email. Sorry.

On Tuesday, November 10, 2015, Pat David <patdavid gmail com> wrote:
Well, poop. :)
Will you be around on Thursday at some time to meet on IRC with schumaml
and anyone else that wants to come?

By the way - anyone that would like to join us, please do on
irc.freenode.net #gimp-web

I am tentatively thinking 1900UTC to meet - does that work ok for
everyone?