From: Ed <ej_zg hotmail com>
Date: Sun, Nov 8, 2015 at 9:48 AM
Subject: Re: [Gimp-developer] gimp.org tutorials
To: Pat David <patdavid gmail com>

Go ahead!

*From:* Pat David <patdavid gmail com>
*Sent:* Sunday, November 08, 2015 3:30 PM
*To:* Ed <ej_zg hotmail com>
Absolutely, I'll make the changes for you.  Thank you very much for that!
Do you mind if I forward this thread onto the gimp-web mailing list for
posterity?

On Sun, Nov 8, 2015 at 9:16 AM Ed <ej_zg hotmail com> wrote:

I hereby grant a cc-by-as licence for the text and images. Would it be
easy for you to edit the text accordingly? I don’t have easy access to the
repo right now.