Re: [Gimp-user] using darktable or rawtherapee different results

Each of those raw processing tools has a different processing pipeline and
ways to achieve results, so it's no surprise that they would be different
from each other.

If you're going to use raw files and process them it might be worth some
time learning one of the tools that feels best for you in a little more
detail.

I can't really speak to your specific problem without more examples and
perhaps a raw file to share that we can use to troubleshoot things for
you.  Both of those projects do have forums over at:
https://discuss.pixls.us/rawtherapee
https://discuss.pixls.us/darktable

You can also post in one of the more general topics to cover both (many of
the devs from each project are on the forums and are likely to see any
relevant posts anyway).
Try posting there and including a raw file that is giving you problems
along with any results you are getting that you're unhappy with.  There are
many experienced users that might be able to help out.

On Fri, Sep 20, 2019 at 5:36 PM Ken Moffat via gimp-user-list <