[Gimp-user] using darktable or rawtherapee different results

I am shooting in raw format. In the past I used GIMp+Ufraw, today I have to use GIMP+Darktable or GIMp*Rawtherapee.Surprsie, I get different results, for example the red of Ferrari is correct in Rawtherapee, while there is some violet in Darktable. Any idea what to check or I have encountered in Darktable, that (but I am not sure) was correctly operating in the past

Tnx for your attention
--

Antonio Montagnani
Linux Fedora 30 (Workstation)