Re: [Gimp-user] using darktable or rawtherapee different results

On Fri, Sep 20, 2019 at 11:46:49PM -0500, Pat David wrote:
Each of those raw processing tools has a different processing pipeline and
ways to achieve results, so it's no surprise that they would be different
from each other.

If you're going to use raw files and process them it might be worth some
time learning one of the tools that feels best for you in a little more
detail.

I can't really speak to your specific problem without more examples and
perhaps a raw file to share that we can use to troubleshoot things for
you.  Both of those projects do have forums over at:
https://discuss.pixls.us/rawtherapee
https://discuss.pixls.us/darktable

Hi Pat,

I'm afraid top-posting always does my head in so I'll reply below my
original post

[''']
On Fri, Sep 20, 2019 at 5:36 PM Ken Moffat via gimp-user-list <