[Gimp-user] At 100%, my selection hasn't the size it should have

Ahah I have another question because I realise that for what I really need,
maybe this is not the correct solution..

Actually, I have six photos. I must put these photos on two .jpg files in order
to print only two files instead of six. And also to see at the same time
differents details of the same object. Of course, these elements are all
different one compared to the other. They have different size. So I guess that
what I did first with the ppi calculation to have the correct printed size is
good for one photo right ? But it doesn't work anymore if I must put these
photos on the same file ? I suppose that I must first resize them one compared
to the other ? Or is there some trick I don't know ?

--
qsdqsd (via www.gimpusers.com/forums)