Re: [Gimp-user] 'critical error' running luminosity mask script

I'm not the qualified person to respond to this, but: my understanding was that App-Image versions use that directory so as not to mess with normal installs, which is exactly how I would hope it would work... e.g. they're supposed to be 'portable' etc. but need to store their user settings somewhere, so... seems reasonable? The CCE uses yet a different directory: GIMP-CCE-AppImage...

Or did you mean something else?

You might have that directory, but in my from-source RC2 install my
local scripts are read from

~/.config/GIMP/2.10/scripts/

i.e. GIMP not GIMP-AppImage : something different in how your
version was built ?  I only ask because there will be enough pain
from updating old documentation without multiple variants of the
directory name.

ĸen