Re: [Gimp-user] 'critical error' running luminosity mask script

You said you had edited the script - did you not use the script-fu
console and its included help for that ?  It's some months since I
last had to do that, I'm rusty on the details.

Yeah it was a couple years ago, so it's lost to the fog of memory. :-) I think I was updating an old script to be compatible with the more recent versions of gimp. I think I just edited the text file directly. Anyway, guess I'll dive back in again.

I reported it as a bug instead of just debugging the script because gimp popped up a 'critical error' with the stack trace and requested in the dialog that I file a bug about it... didn't seem like it was just a script error, in other words. Sound appropriate?

Thanks,
-c