Re: [Gimp-user] 'critical error' running luminosity mask script

On Sat, Apr 21, 2018 at 05:12:45PM +0200, rich404 wrote:

I do not suppose any of you mailing list guys ever even think of looking at the
gimpusers forum, after all why should you.

but similar question came up a few days ago

http://www.gimpusers.com/mailmsg.php?89758%40forums.gimpusers.com

I expect we'll receive that in a few days or weeks, whenever someone
has time to approve the 'unsubscribed' posts, but -

The Gimp 2.10 appimage is not the best when it come to adding scripts and
plugins, however for once it works.

Just pop the script sg-luminosity-masks29.scm in
~/.config/GIMP-AppImage/2.10/scripts/

looks like this: https://i.imgur.com/5EXnsrb.jpg

You might have that directory, but in my from-source RC2 install my
local scripts are read from

~/.config/GIMP/2.10/scripts/

i.e. GIMP not GIMP-AppImage : something different in how your
version was built ?  I only ask because there will be enough pain
from updating old documentation without multiple variants of the
directory name.

ĸen