[Gimp-user] 'critical error' running luminosity mask script

Yeah it was a couple years ago, so it's lost to the fog of memory. :-)
think I was updating an old script to be compatible with the more
recent
versions of gimp. I think I just edited the text file directly.
Anyway,
guess I'll dive back in again.

I reported it as a bug instead of just debugging the script because
gimp
popped up a 'critical error' with the stack trace and requested in the
dialog that I file a bug about it... didn't seem like it was just a
script error, in other words. Sound appropriate?

Thanks,
-c

I do not suppose any of you mailing list guys ever even think of looking at the
gimpusers forum, after all why should you.

but similar question came up a few days ago

http://www.gimpusers.com/mailmsg.php?89758%40forums.gimpusers.com

The Gimp 2.10 appimage is not the best when it come to adding scripts and
plugins, however for once it works.

Just pop the script sg-luminosity-masks29.scm in
~/.config/GIMP-AppImage/2.10/scripts/

looks like this: https://i.imgur.com/5EXnsrb.jpg

--
rich404 (via www.gimpusers.com/forums)