Re: [Gimp-user] Help with Cropping

* SayCheeze <forums gimpusers com> [05-25-17 21:07]:
Are you certain you need a _specific_ dpi? Or is something _close_ ok?
If
so, I'd honestly just constrain the select tool to a ratio for your
intended image size (8:10, 24:16, etc) and crop to suit tastes.

Hello Pat.  My lab likes the images cropped at 200 dpi.  when I'm working on
catalog work, they want 11x14@300 dpi.

My day to day work for prints for homes is 200 dpi.

Maybe you should rethink.  dpi is a printer term, not a quality term for
an image.  dpi represents the number of ink dots a printer places on
paper.  pixels per inch would be a measure of quality of an image.
Photos: http://wahoo.no-ip.org/piwigo