Sent: Tuesday, June 13, 2017 5:32 PM
To: gimp-user-list gnome org
Cc: notifications gimpusers com
Subject: [Gimp-user] Move tool locks; what's triggering it?

Thanks - will take a look at the settings... I have started checking
that other apps are closed while I Gimp - that definitely helps

My work is mostly geared to print, commonly 300dpi. Greeting cards (normally
5"x7" or double) are one thing, but 20"x30" wall prints can get huge - I assume
that the number of layers in a file would be a factor?

--
nateart (via www.gimpusers.com/forums)