[Gimp-user] Strugglign with Smooth Edges

Add a new transparent layer and fill the footprint on it, and then
hide/discard the initial layer which is just used as a guide to create
the path. This way you don't have to remove anything since you start
with a clean layer.

Oh my giddy aunt, I think I may have FINALLY done it! Ignore my jolted lines - I
need to practice my path skills to get a more curved finish, but I know how to
do it now!

You all have the patience of a saint! Thank you so, so, so much! You have no
idea how much I needed to do this. Thank you xxx

Attachments:
* http://www.gimpusers.com/system/attachments/154/original/Ava_Print_Edited_Path.png

--
NoWhizzKid (via www.gimpusers.com/forums)