Re: [Gimp-user] Strugglign with Smooth Edges

Sorry you don't have time to explore a little more. Hopefully this will
help with your exact situation.
Cheers
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/93550827/temp/nowhizzkid.mkv

On Mon, Sep 8, 2014, at 10:10 AM, NoWhizzKid wrote:
Maybe look at http://www.gimp.org/docs/ and not only peruse the help
but do some of the basic tutorials.

Thanks. I have been using GIMP for a year now, it isn't that I'm just
jumping
in. This is literally the only thing I need to be able to do and I'm
astonished
it can be so difficult. to just smooth out the outline of an image
without
having a 2nd colour there.

I'm afraid time isn't something I have on my hands so will continue to
try and
figure it out for myself. Thanks for help offered.

--
NoWhizzKid (via www.gimpusers.com/forums)