Re: [Gimp-user] Time to fork BABL and GEGL

On 11/14/2014 12:01 PM, Alexandre Prokoudine wrote:
14 нояб. 2014 г. 19:47 пользователь "Øyvind Kolås" <pippin gimp org>
написал:

You are quoting later venting of frustration with your later walls of
text on the mailinglists questioning and demanding answers for every
single little detail before details even exist.

Øyvind, having a last say in every dispute typically makes one look like a
jerk. I am a living proof of that.

I don't know as Pippin intended to have the last say. I replied to Pippin's next-to-last post about a half-minute before Simon's very wise post arrived in my inbox. So the timestamps are out of order. Pippin likewise may have hit the send button before receiving Simon's post.

Elle, we do invite you to attend Libre Graphics Meeting 2015 in Toronto,
April 29 to May 2. Travel expenses will be covered.

Alex, that is very kind. If at all possible I will atttend. Toronto is easier than Germany. But other obligations unfortunately make travelling even to Toronto a bit difficult.

Alex