Re: [Gimp-user] Save v Export behaviour

On Tue, 2014-04-15 at 10:57 -0300, Joao S. O. Bueno wrote:
 Ad-hominem attacks will
certainly be addressed by that.

A difficulty is that people often wait until they are very frustrated
before complaining. Sometimes it sounds like a small child, "waaah i
have to press control-e or control-shift-e instead of control-s or
control-shift-s like i've been doing since i was six years old" but I do
think there are some real issues behind the complaints. [1]

The answer isn't "revert". I think it's to move to more of a
"project-based workflow" and make the distinction more useful and
obvious.

Liam

[1] I don't mean to suggest that "VintageGimp" is behaving like a small
child, but that the cumulative effect of many people's complaints seems
to be, "don't make any changes" so that after a while there's a danger
it's how we perceive the complaints.