Re: [Gimp-user] Save v Export behaviour

On Tue, Apr 15, 2014 at 5:57 PM, Joao S. O. Bueno wrote:

Now what becomes relevant here instead is that one other thing we've
talked about in the meeting is the need of
a code of conduct to places of discussing GIMP, that will access
proper behavior in discussion forums

That sounds a bit like patronizing.

Frankly, I don't want to impose our CoC on 3rd party discussion
forums. If local administrators are fine with some quite amazing
examples of hostility towards the GIMP team, so be it. If they think
that freedom of speech excuses disruptive behavior, I most certainly
am not the person to tell them it's not the way to build a healthy
community.

P.S. Also, I think, this discussion rather belongs to gimp-developer

Alexandre