[Gimp-user] Save v Export behaviour

The only file format we are pushing to become universal is called
OpenRaster, and we are not doing it hard enough (fortunately, the
MyPaint's team does).

Then why insisit on allowing users to save their files only in one single
proprietary format?

I don't see the point in commenting on the rest of your email. There's
not a single insult or a factual error there that I haven't already
heard/commented on before.

What I said:

the whole thing serves to make the Gimp team look like a bunch of
arrogant t***s, with their narrow-minded insistence that they alone know
what "professional" users need and that the rest of us are somehow
stupid for not appreciating the amazing improvement this represents.
I'm sure they're all really nice and friendly people, but the defensive
attitude they display whenever this issue comes up makes me wonder
if there's perhaps some nagging doubts about whether it really was a good
idea

You're not helping disprove anything here...

--
VintageGimp (via www.gimpusers.com/forums)