Re: [Gimp-user] Save v Export behaviour

On Tue, Apr 15, 2014 at 7:49 AM, VintageGimp wrote:

I can't get over the unpleasant feeling that the prime
motivator for this stupidity is a desire to force the establishment of XCF as a
universal format for images

The only file format we are pushing to become universal is called
OpenRaster, and we are not doing it hard enough (fortunately, the
MyPaint's team does).

I don't see the point in commenting on the rest of your email. There's
not a single insult or a factual error there that I haven't already
heard/commented on before.

You will find _pushing_ for something in a free software project while
insulting its members and spreading knowingly incorrect information a
vain effort.

Alexandre