Re: [Gimp-user] Save v Export behaviour

I use
Linux exclusively for _everything_ else, and have found many great FOSS
applications to replace the closed source Windows equivalents I used for
almost
two decades - Inkscape is one good example, which I now actually _prefer_
over
Illustrator,

Not that I'm trying to shock you, but Inkscape will switch to the same
Save/Export behavior then Gimp has in on of the next releases.

Regards,
Tobias