Re: [Gimp-user] HATE the new save vs. export behavior

On 10/10/2013 11:20 PM, vitalif wrote:
We are given this software by the we can not demand anything

Of course! And the best of it is that the license is free so you can at least
patch it for yourself [just like I did].
But my idea was that it's generally a good idea to listen to your users even if
you develop an opensource project. )

What I really 'hate' seeing this title turn up in my 'inbox'.

If you 'hate' it maybe you'll just unsubscribe from it? :-)

Why don't the haters unsubscribe instead?

Let me repeat it for you: we will *not* make the save/export
separation a configurable option.

This has been said several times, and no matter how many useless
mails accumulate in this thread, the answer will still be *not*.

Regards,
--Mitch