Re: [Gimp-user] HATE the new save vs. export behavior

Date: Thu, 3 Oct 2013 21:48:31 +0200
From: forums gimpusers com
To: gimp-user-list gnome org
CC: team gimpusers com
Subject: [Gimp-user] HATE the new save vs. export behavior

Your social skills surely reflect your intelligence level.

Ha-ha. I just say that what I think and don't feel shy about specific words :)

...then you should already be aware that how you choose to phrase something has a very strong impact on how
everyone else perceives you. :)  If you look like a troll....

-- Stratadrake
strata_ranger hotmail com