Re: [Gimp-user] A Sad case of regression.

On Fri, Jun 14, 2013 at 6:16 PM, Alexandre Prokoudine <
alexandre prokoudine gmail com> wrote:

Oh, and being smarter doesn't make you a better person. Your smarter than
you is still corrosive and self-satisfied.

You see, I never claimed to be a good person. I'm not even remotely
interested in looking like one.

Alexandre Prokoudine

It's too bad I can't force quit a list thread like I can processes.  At any
rate this discussion is stale.  Quit the whimpering and Alexandre enough of
the attitude.

SAM