Re: [Gimp-user] A Sad case of regression.

On Sat, Jun 15, 2013 at 2:09 AM, Psiweapon wrote:

I'm not saying this guy is right, but your "holier than thou" attitude is
corrosive and self-satisfied.

Oh, not holier :) Just smarter. And I can prove that.

Are you sure? I'm not saying you're not, but you'd need *his *credentials
too to prove that.

Yeah, I'm working on that :)

Oh, and being smarter doesn't make you a better person. Your smarter than
you is still corrosive and self-satisfied.

You see, I never claimed to be a good person. I'm not even remotely
interested in looking like one.

Alexandre Prokoudine
http://libregraphicsworld.org