Re: [Gimp-user] A Sad case of regression.

On 14/06/2013 19:06, Alexandre Prokoudine wrote:
As a Linux user, I don't have tons of image editors to try. But hey,
I'm quite ready to believe that most of them are doing it wrong:)

Right I see now.
"I write for Linux I don't need to conform to user requirements, I know better"

The vast majority of photographers DON'T use Linux because there's been nothing credible for them. I'd seriously thought that as colour management had finally arrived in The Gimp things might be changing, but I guess I was wrong. With attitudes like the above it's going to remain a lost cause for years yet.

Paul Holman
www.colourprofiles.com