Re: [Gimp-user] Save v Export behaviour

04 дек. 2013 г. 21:20 пользователь "Jeffery Small" <jeff cjsa com> написал:

However, this option has been discussed before and the developers refuse
consider it -- period.  I have never heard any reasonable argument for not
being willing to implement this solution.  It is a great mystery why they
wish to alienate such a large portion of the existing user base over what
should be a very trivial matter.

If you are into great mysteries, my recommendation would be Phaistos disk.
Lots of room for speculations there. Imagine all the fun you could have :)

Alexandre