Re: [Gimp-user] Save v Export behaviour

* I was so used to hitting "close without saving" to get rid of the irrelevant save dialog box that I didn't realise when it really was relevant; and

It is only irrelevant if you are editing images without layers etc. (As the image can be re-opened and re-edited.)

Where as the target audience (from what I understand) that GIMP is being aimed at is the user that requires layers etc, and these users would think that saving to .xcf format is very relevant and should be an important part of that users workflow.