Re: [Gimp-user] GIMP Site Redesign

On Fri, 2013-04-12 at 18:02 -0400, Kasim Ahmic wrote:

As for the CSS, I'm attempting to get it to pass W3C specs but
it's proving difficult for whatever reason. I'll keep trying though.

If validator.nu or the W3C validator is complaining about prefixed
properties, check with caniuse.com maybe, but the validators don't in
general like prefixed properties - ignore those warnings & move on with
life.

It *is* worth checking in the browser console (e.g. control-shift-k in
firefox or chromiumuouioiouiouiuum) for CSS errors or warnings and
understanding them.

If it's more than that, let me know if I can help.

Liam