Re: [Gimp-user] Layer group

On Sat, 15 Sep 2012 20:47:14 -0400
Gerald <gerald gb-photodujour com> wrote:

Is it possible to create a new layer group from a selection of
layers ?

I know that it's impossible to select more than one layer at the time
but since the introduction of the "layer group" concept ...

--
La Photo Du Jour
http://gb-photodujour.com

Hi Gerald,
PLEASE, do not hijack an existing thread.  That is when you take an
existing message and just change the subject instead of starting a new
message.

If you notice, your message is shown in the original thread.  This is
due to the way messages are threaded, by thread number, not subject.
When you just change the subject and send it, the thread number has not
changed.

You will get better results if you start with a fresh message and give
it a descriptive title.  Some folks (me included) tend to close threads
they aren't interested in and hence won't see your message.

Tom

--
“What we do for ourselves dies with us. What we do for others and the
world remains and is immortal.”  Albert Pine