[Gimp-user] [Request] Do not confirm closing if unsaved image was exported/overwrited ?

Dear developers:
Can we have a new option "Do not confirm closing if unsaved image was exported/overwrited" ?
(Edit > Preference > Evironment > Saving Images > Do not confirm closing if unsaved image was exported/overwrited )

I think this would be helpful when dealing non-xcf files, after export/overwrite the files I can close them without clicking the confirming dialog, it will save so much working time. Thank you~

Best Regards,

Minhsien