Re: [Gimp-user] Error.

I really have grown fond of avg's pc tuneup.
Normally I in the past didn't use such utilities, but I
tried (and paid!) for it once, and love it. Still use the
free avg antivirus though.
I would have recommended to upgrade to Win 7 and
wipe the whole drive. Never really liked Vista that much.
Seemed like only a little better than that old Longhorn
beta there was going around for a while.
But I would also just take at least a glance at the drive to
see how much free space there is on it.
Dan