Re: [Gimp-user] Error.

Sleepingbeautiie <forums gimpusers com> writes:

All right, so. I've had GIMP ever since the latest version came out,
and it hasn't been up to this very day that it's given me an error
when loading, annnnd it's never happened before. Ever. It's some crud
that tells me "Runtime/C++ Error" and that it needs to terminate.
Sooooo... what the heck do I do? Am I not going to be able to use GIMP
anymore? .__.

Are you using Windows?

And does it say anything more than "Runtime/C++ Error" ?