Re: [Gimp-user] Reply via List Headers [was: Re: Calm and rational Save/Export workflow report ; )]

On 12-05-11 09:43 AM, Jay Smith wrote:
I use Thunderbird 3.1.10 -- not the latest version, but quite happy with it.
This version of Thunderbird does the same thing (replies to the individual
poster, instead of the list).

I'm using Thunderbird 12 and it has a reply-to-list button. That button was in Thunderbird 11 (IIRC) and may have been in some earlier versions). I can't tell when I appeared if it isn't available in Thunderbird 3. My distro recently did a big jump in Thunderbird version from 3 to 11.

In the last few years, the Gimp lists are the _only_ lists I receive that
result in this behavior.

I know what you mean. Most (all?) of the other lists I'm on I still just hit reply and the message goes back to the list.

--
Cheers!

Kevin.