Re: [Gimp-user] Calm and rational Save/Export workflow report ;)

> Date: Thu, 10 May 2012 12:19:51 -0400
> From: ptilopteri gmail com
> To: gimp-user-list gnome org
> Subject: Re: [Gimp-user] Calm and rational Save/Export workflow report ;)
>
> * Richard Gitschlag <strata_ranger hotmail com> [05-10-12 11:44]:
> >
> > (Damn it, why doesn't this mailing list have a proper reply-to address?)
>
> It does....
> --

Then the real question is why every time I hit Reply, Hotmail prefills my form with the individual user's email instead of the mailing list's, and I have to change it every time before hitting Send.  GIMP or otherwise, minor impediments like these are quite annoying.

-- Stratadrake
strata_ranger hotmail com