Re: [Gimp-user] Reply via List Headers

Von: Jay Smith <jay JaySmith com>

Michael,

I use Thunderbird 3.1.10 -- not the latest version, but quite happy with
it.  This version of Thunderbird does the same thing (replies to the
individual poster, instead of the list).

There are or have been extensions to provide list reply commands - I have used those myself. Current
Thunderbird versions provide them without the need of extensions.

In the last few years, the Gimp lists are the _only_ lists I receive
that result in this behavior.

Initially, I was quite annoyed by lists that had no reply-to set - but that was years ago. Nowadays, I like
the consistent behavior of reply going to the author, and list reply going to the list. Elitist attitude, I
guess, but it still feels good :)

Regards,
Michael