Re: [Gimp-user] getting a screen shot of a screensaver?

> >Tell GIMP to grab a screenshot of the entire screen after a delay, and
> >then immediately after you activate the screenshot, before the delay
> >expires, lock the screen so the screensaver kicks in. I tested this and
> >it works on Linux; I don't know if it will work on Windows.
>
> Yep, I'm on a Windoze machine.

Hit the PrintScreen key on your keyboard (usually located next to F12).  Windows traps the keystroke and dumps a copy of the screen otno the system clipboard, which you can then paste into GIMP.  It's not foolproof but it does work on most applications, screensavers included.

-- Stratadrake
strata_ranger hotmail com