[Gimp-user] getting a screen shot of a screensaver?

On 12-05-02 10:12 PM, FortKnox wrote:
I'd like to include several screenshots of what the W.C.G.  screensaver
looks like in action.

One option is to use the screensaver selection/option program, select the
screensaver you want then do a snapshot of the window with the demo of the
effect.

Yep, good thought, but again I'm befuddled since doing so only shows me a generic screenshot of BOINC, while
WCG is just one project that can run inside of BOINC.  I'm giving up on the screenshot idea.... oh well...
Thanks for the assistance!

--
FortKnox (via gimpusers.com)