Re: [Gimp-gui] Force Toolbox Widgets To Bottom

On Thu, Oct 15, 2015 at 10:27 PM, Akkana Peck wrote:

In programs like LibreOffice and Inkscape that insist on showing a
lot of empty space outside the document I'm working on, I'm forever
resorting to silly workarounds like making the window bigger than I
actually want, then moving the wasted-space part of it off the screen.

You mean you don't use handy features like zoom to page/selection in
Inkscape? Why?

Alex